Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow, Russia
Center for Entrepreneurship held its annual conference "Developing Entrepreneurial Companies". The event provided entrepreneurs with a platform to discuss best practices in leading their company’s growth, including how to use information technology, personnel management, raising capital, and the role entrepreneurs play in creating jobs, national wealth and developing society.
- Victor Sedov, President, Center for Entrepreneurship
9:45 – 10:45 – "The Entrepreneurial Ecosystem"
Jonathan Ortmans, President, Global Entrepreneurship Week; Senior Fellow, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation; Chairman, Global Entrepreneurship Congress
Internationally renown expert in building effective entrepreneurship ecosystems, Mr. Ortmans discussed global best practices in creating conditions for fostering small and medium businesses, how to develop a culture that embraces entrepreneurship, and compared the experiences in developing and developed countries in advancing entrepreneurship.
10:45 – 12:00– Moderated Discussion “Russia’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Today and Tomorrow”
In this discussion, experts discussed the process of creating an healthy entrepreneurship eco-system in Russia.
Moderator - Sergey Borisov, President, "OPORA RUSSIA"
- Natalia Larionova, Director, Department of Small and Medium Business and Competition, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Elena Bocherova, Deputy Director, Federal Agency for Youth
- Yury Rubin, President of Russian Association for Entrepreneurship Education (RAEE),Rector of Moscow University for Industry and Finance "Synergy"
- Olesya Teploukhova, Deputy Chairman of the Board, member of the board
- Oscar Hartmann, General Director, KupiVIP; President, Foundation of Russian Economy
12:00 – 12:20 – Coffee Break
12:20 -13:30 –Sales: International vs. Regional Expansion Case Studies
Entering the U.S. and European Markets
- Andrey Korneev, Chief Executive Officer, Research Center Bioform
- Alex Kosik, СEO, Gravitonus Inc.
Developing Regional Businesses
- Oleg Husaenov,Chairman of the Board, International Automobile Holding, Atlant-M
13:30 – 14:30 – Lunch
14:30 – 17:00 – Creating Effective Business Models
Master Class by Patrick van der Pijl, СEO, Business Models Inc.
Expert and producer of the global bestseller, “Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers”. Mr. van der Pijl gave a practical master class on the most effective ways to optimize your organization’s business model to grow your business and increase sales.
The world is changing at a high speed. The shelf life of business models becomes shorter and shorter. We need new tools and skills to understand, design and innovate business models. Patrick provided an introduction to why business modelling is so popular, explaining the business model canvas and providing practical examples of how you can innovate and test your own business model.
17:00 – 17:20 – Coffee Break
17:20 – 17:40 - Open Innovation as an Instrument to Grow Entrepreneurial Companies
- Ekaterina Inozemtseva, Strategy Director, Skolkovo Foundation
17:40 – 18:00 – Creating an Innovation Lab and Managing Innovation in your Business (Case Study)
- Yan Abubakirov, General manager, a group of companies "TETRA Electric"
18:00 – 18:20 – Signing Ceremony for First Members of the Alliance for Entrepreneurship Development
18:20 – 18:30 – Conference Closing
18:30 – 21:00 – Gala celebration honoring the 10th anniversary of the Center for Entrepreneurship and the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Awards ceremony
Exclusive Sponsor of the reception: