Since 2002, Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE) has developed a reputation for quality programming, innovative training and concrete results. Starting with a mission to accelerate entrepreneurship in Russia, CFE has:
- Trained hundreds of entrepreneurs who have created thousands of jobs.
- Created proprietary learning materials, conducted innovative networking events, and directed practical
- Helped launch and worked with a wide range of business and entrepreneurship organizations that have advanced economic reform efforts in the country.
- Started a nationwide professional academic association to create new curricula and enhance entrepreneurship education in universities.
- Partnered with international organizations and companies to provide recognition programs for Russian entrepreneurs, including sponsoring and supporting Ernst&Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards.
- Conducted policy forums to improve the climate for innovation by highlighting the factors that improve and inhibit a culture of entrepreneurship.
- Provided matching funding for new initiatives that allow CFE to work with new partners and expand the breadth and reach of our entrepreneurship development activities.
- Facilitated the work of many other important Russian and international organizations such as:
- Junior Achievement Russia;
- the Russian Microfinance Center Foundation;
- the Entrepreneurs’ Organization;
- the US Russia Business Council;
- the Financial Services Volunteer Corps;
- the Civilian Research and Development Foundation;
- Harvard Business School;
- the European Foundation for Entrepreneurship Research;
- the Small Enterprise Assistance Fund;
- the American Chamber of Commerce in Russia;
- and the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
As a result, CFE has become a credible, respected and internationally recognized force for economic development, the advancement of opportunity, and community